How to create DFP Inbanner Video using Google Web designer?. Step by Step Tutorial.
Steps to create Inbanner banner Video in GWD
- Open Google Web designer(GWD).
- Create new File.
- Add name as you want and provide file path where to save the file
- Environment as “DoubleClick”
- Choose respective size (Eg: 300×250)
- Add “Video” from “component” to Stage by dragging to stage.
- Change the size of the “Video component” by following steps
Properties à Position and Size à Add Position and size as per your requirement
- Position Left : 0
- Position Top :0
- Width : 300
- Height: 250
- Scroll down properties à Enable Video properties as per requirement
- Add your Video File to the creative by selecting “Source”. Source should be .MP4
- Then Add ClickTag for the creative.
- Right Click over the video component on Stage and follow the below steps
- Add event àMouse à Click à Google Ad à Exit Ad à gwd-ad à Metrics ID (ClickTag) à URL (https://www.example.com) à Collapse on exit (tick) àPause Media on Exit (tick) à OK
- Preview creative by clicking at top right corner (Choose browser as per your wish)
- Then publish the file locally and saved in the respective folder
- Then Upload the file in DFP and serve to your website.
Hope this helps you All and enjoy this post.
Comment your suggestion and needs below.
Thank you !!!!!!