Why isn’t my line item delivering?
Most of the DFP users having this issue. Everyone have own questions on their mind like below,
Why my Line item remains in “Ready ” status?
Line Item Stuck At Ready Status
status for a line item is showing ‘ready’. How to make it delivering?
Stuck in “Ready” position. Ads not delivering.
How do I make my advert deliver instead of being ‘ready’?
Do we have a solution for all the above questions?
Yes, Of course see below,
Check the below on the DFP setting and few check on the Site tagging too.
- Check the status of the order first.
- Make sure the order is approved first.
- Check the Start date and timing of the line item.
- Check is there is restriction on Frequency cap, day parting.
- Check any key values targeted wrongly or targeted only to specific pages. Also, check the device type, OS, browser etc.
- If all the above is done correctly on the site, below might be the reason,
- If it’s a newly created ad unit?, It will take 2-3 hours sometimes.
- Size mapping function defined in the header may cause issue because, Line item targeting (ad units, sizes, key-values, and more) doesn’t match the ad requests in your content.
- Check contending line items, Higher-priority line items may take priority for the same ad requests.
- Tagging errors in your site that stops ad requests, such as missing defineSlot() or display(). (i-e body tag may not implemented on the site)
Hope this helps you.
Thanks You !!!!