- Be sure to review the Ad technologies section periodically to make sure they allow any new ad technologies on the exchange.
- Maximize the number of blocks they set on their inventory.
- Keep their most important rules at the top of the list to ensure they are reviewed first.
- Combine inventory that requires the same pricing or blocking into the same rules to minimize their list of rules.
- Be wary of setting floor prices without analyzing their account performance.
*The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Which of the following is NOT a recommended practice for inventory controls? and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.