6 Golden Ideas to get AdSense Approved for any website
This age is digital age, everyone around the Globe is looking to earn money from their website or blogs. Most famous ad demand or ad network for website or blog is AdSense. Adsense allows the publishers to place their code and payout money to them based on the revenue share model.
For content Adsense providing 68% revenue to the publishers. All these revenues are calculated from the performance of the ad in terms of Impressions and Clicks received to the ad banners.
Now Everybody have the own website or blogs but Adsense is getting rejected for most of them.
What should follow to avoid rejection?
Don’t get frustrated if it is rejected for the first time. Be patience and follow the below 12 Golden guidelines.
2. Article/ Content should be clear, legible and do not copy paste from anywhere.
3. Best practices not to post the same articles on Categories/Subsection.
4. Articles should be unique.
5. Avoid using more images than the text.
6. At least the website should contains the 10-15 articles.
7. Once all these things are done. You are good to go.
8. Sign up here: https://www.google.com/adsense/signup
9. Add a Adsense code on the website.
10. Wait for verification and get it approved.
11. Once the account is verified.
12. Add a Ads.txt file on the site
13. Ads will start rendering on your website and earning will counted based on performance.
Hope this helps
*The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by 6 Golden Ideas to get AdSense Approved for any website and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.