Why isn’t my line item delivering?
Most of the Google ad manager (DFP) users having this issue. Everyone have a own questions on their mind like below,
Why my Line item remains in “Ready ” status?
Line Item Stuck At Ready Status
Status for a line item is showing ‘ready’. How to make it delivering?
Stuck in “Ready” position. Ads not delivering.
How do I make my advert deliver instead of being ‘ready’?
Do we have a solution for all the above questions?
Yes, Of course see below,
Check the below on the Google ad manager (DFP) setting and few check on the Site tagging too.
- Check the status of the order first.
- Make sure the order is approved first.
- Check the Start date and timing of the line item.
- Check is there is restriction on Frequency cap, day parting.
- Check any key values targeted wrongly or targeted only to specific pages. Also, check the device type, OS, browser etc.
- If all the above is done correctly on the site, below might be the reason,
- If it’s a newly created ad unit?, It will take 2-3 hours sometimes.
- Size mapping function defined in the header may cause issue because, Line item targeting (ad units, sizes, key-values, and more) doesn’t match the ad requests in your content.
- Check contending line items, Higher-priority line items may take priority for the same ad requests.
- Tagging errors in your site that stops ad requests, such as missing defineSlot() or display(). (i-e body tag may not implemented on the site)
Hope this helps you.
Thanks You !!!!
*The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Why isn't my line item delivering?. Line item remains in "Ready " status? and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.