- Network Partners are bound by the same program guidelines as all Ad Manager publishers.
- Network Partners are not allowed to further subsyndicate and monetize inventory not owned by them.
- Publishers must declare all domains before they can be served ads, including both their own domains and their network partners’ domains.
- Publishers should always be aware of the content their Network Partners are monetizing.
- Publishers must have a direct, but not necessarily contractual, relationship with a network partner to run Ad Manager ads on their site.
*The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Which of the following does not comply with the Network Partner Management policy? and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.