Malvertising in Landing page is the policy violation appearing on the advertiser creatives due to multiple reasons. Plenty of publishers are facing this issues now a days and there are no direct Google support available for fixing this issue for the small publishers. Please follow the steps mentioned below to fix the issue.
Table of Contents
Reason for Malvertising
- Landing page have Suspicious bots activity scripts.
- Landing page triggers Multiple redirects.
- Landing page triggers auto downloads.
- Landing page contains malware scripts.
What are steps to fix this issue?
- Check the search console detects any issue on the site. Select your domain property and check it is clean or not.
- Check safe browsing report using Google Transparency Tool.
- Scan the domain using Online scanning Tools
Online scanning Tools
4. Check IP address is blacklisted.
IP blacklist checking Tool.
5. Make sure you’re using secure Protocol. Website should be HTTPS.
6. Make sure CMS and software used is updated to the latest version.
7. Check the domain name is blacklisted or not.
Domain Name Blacklisting Tools
If everything is fixed and still facing the issue and think it is a false positive. Feel free to enter the details here.
Hope this helps. Feel free to comment or ask any questions.
*The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by How to solve Malvertising in Landing page? and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.