Billboard is the most renowned ad format in the digital advertising. Why ?, because the content will be easily visible to the user, increases viweability and the last one is Yield. Billboard provide better eCPM to the publishers. So I call these format as “Revenue Booster”.
How to create or Design Video Billboard?
The easiest way to create Video billboard is using HTML design Tool called as “Google Web Designer”
Is the tool is paid one?
No, It’s free tool. You can download it from here
Any coding knowledge required?
Yes and No. Advanced user can use Coding and beginners can use drag and drop methods.
Tutorial – Step by Step
1. Click “Create New File”
2. Add required fields name, environment and dimensions.
3. Import the background which you want in the billboard. File –> Import Assets
4. Once you imported, the image will be appearing on the stage. Position of the image can be adjusted using the property in right pane.
5. Next step is to add video component to the ad banner.
6. To add video to the banner. Use the steps as below
Components –> Video –> Drag to the Stage
7. Once you dropped the component to the stage. Adjust the size of the video component by clicking “Transform control” option. Then you will able to resize it.
8. Then video source need to be added into the component. So that video will play.
9. Click “Video component” –> Properties –> Video –> Sources
NOTE: Video Format should be .mp4
10. Video Billboard is almost ready now. Preview it before publishing into the HTML file.
11. Preview option is available at the top right corner.
12. Check the preview in the browser which you selected.
13. Final step is to export file. So that you can use it your website or adserver.
14. Export option is “Publish” in the top right corner.
15. Select “Locally”. Then you will directed to next page to publish the banner.
16. Once you hit “Publish”. File will be saved as zip format in the desired location selected.
Hope this article helps you!!!!. Thank You !!!!
*The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by How to create Video Billboard?. Find out how? and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.